<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Team Riot &#8211; A small man PvP Guild playing Guild Wars 2, CSGO and Smite | Yishis | Activity</title>
	<link>https://teamriot.org/members/yishi/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://teamriot.org/members/yishi/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Yishis.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 21:59:30 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">759eecf9eeac181ff56c5e612f931835</guid>
				<title>Yishis changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/activity/p/7043/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 24 Feb 2015 22:21:14 -0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">65501d23bde0ec8bfb5c666e60763f02</guid>
				<title>Yishis wrote a new post</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/riot-vs-exs-7v7-8v8-yishi-engineer-pov/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 29 Sep 2013 04:40:03 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>A few days ago (9/24/2013), we had some great fights against EXS. I’ve gone ahead and compiled them into a video. I’ve also added brief commentary at the end of the video that discusses some RIOT group tactics and [&hellip;]</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">c7011c9773a40add71b3adcc77bb6310</guid>
				<title>Yishis replied to the topic To Yishis in the forum Public</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/forums/topic/to-yishis/#post-1450</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 06 Mar 2013 19:06:22 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks, I&#8217;ll take a look. Very busy with work / real life at this time though, so apologies I can&#8217;t respond much.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">dd85a95671b20d6448d152752610f068</guid>
				<title>Yishis posted a new activity comment</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/activity/p/537/#acomment-541</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 10 Jan 2013 00:42:28 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Going alright, busy spending time with the family back in central NY. I fired GW2 on my laptop but its impossible to play past just farming mobs in the middle of nowhere :/. Planning to just relax with the family for the rest of this week, and then am heading to Ohio to visit my girlfriend for a week. I&#8217;ll be back around the 20th ;). </p>
<p>How&#8217;s&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-541"><a href="https://teamriot.org/activity/p/537/#acomment-541" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
				<strong>In reply to</strong> -
				<a href="https://teamriot.org/members/vesu/" rel="nofollow ugc">Vesu Verra</a> posted an update <a href="https://teamriot.org/members/yishi/" rel="nofollow ugc">@yishi</a> how&#8217;s the vacation, man?			]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">7f6ea3fa467b12cd92dc5a31f2e6d2f7</guid>
				<title>Yishis changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/activity/p/50/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Nov 2012 23:09:58 -0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3d9343868a2c7e4ae209c628a0cec562</guid>
				<title>Yishis became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/activity/p/36/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Nov 2012 19:02:13 -0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>