<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Team Riot &#8211; A small man PvP Guild playing Guild Wars 2, CSGO and Smite | Aodh | Activity</title>
	<link>https://teamriot.org/members/aodh/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://teamriot.org/members/aodh/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Aodh.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 21:59:30 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">097d832a72032d065e3ed148702bfbcf</guid>
				<title>Aodh replied to the topic Guy from Germany asking for advice in the forum Public</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/forums/topic/guy-from-germany-asking-for-advice/#post-4746</link>
				<pubDate>Wed, 29 Jan 2014 03:29:00 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Das gut.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">00605546cf6f69e515338bd29d14f18b</guid>
				<title>Aodh replied to the topic To Aodh in the forum Public</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/forums/topic/to-aodh/#post-3680</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 03 Nov 2013 22:43:53 -0800</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I think the undead runes were probably a mistake as I do not run those with my longbow/greatsword ranger. I&#8217;m poor as hell in game so I&#8217;ve been using ruby orbs actually. I generally would run Troll Unguent and Zephyr for the sustain against physical damage (warrior/thief) and the big burst with rapid fire, however lately I&#8217;ve seen more use out of&hellip;<span class="activity-read-more" id="activity-read-more-3339"><a href="https://teamriot.org/forums/topic/to-aodh/#post-3680" rel="nofollow ugc">[Read more]</a></span></p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">2a2a7caa53fb54b54d87710889672d92</guid>
				<title>Aodh changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/activity/p/3127/</link>
				<pubDate>Sat, 12 Oct 2013 06:04:01 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">4e4f23782e7239f31b21c5e0fdd50fd0</guid>
				<title>Aodh and Boulderbolg are now friends</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/activity/p/514/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 07 Jan 2013 19:54:01 -0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">829fcbd1fb51b1632168796ec8d8c979</guid>
				<title>Aodh changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/activity/p/53/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 05 Nov 2012 00:08:32 -0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">3f024ed263f40ee928d5b584bd7d048a</guid>
				<title>Aodh changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/activity/p/15/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Nov 2012 04:57:19 -0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">8d524e3ee822463070253d876ec910a0</guid>
				<title>Aodh became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/activity/p/4/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Nov 2012 01:27:22 -0700</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>