<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
	>

<channel>
	<title>Team Riot &#8211; A small man PvP Guild playing Guild Wars 2, CSGO and Smite | Habsfan | Activity</title>
	<link>https://teamriot.org/members/habsfan/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://teamriot.org/members/habsfan/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Habsfan.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 21:59:30 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
	
						<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">ad09dbb25bde6aa2c2b2b71dd65e54a8</guid>
				<title>Habsfan replied to the topic Archeage in the forum Public</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/forums/topic/archeage-2/#post-7175</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Sep 2014 23:33:55 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Ya that&#8217;s cool. I&#8217;m still kinda testing the game out, if I feel it&#8217;s worth my time i&#8217;ll let you know and you can link me TS.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">95b33746a95ece8274006271dd742bb4</guid>
				<title>Habsfan replied to the topic Archeage in the forum Public</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/forums/topic/archeage-2/#post-7172</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 04 Sep 2014 22:21:26 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Sounds good. Let me know which server and which faction when you guys have that figured out.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">9df64716ba6c47ba7e3420197fce5ac3</guid>
				<title>Habsfan started the topic Archeage in the forum Public</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/forums/topic/archeage-2/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 02 Sep 2014 11:03:29 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey guys, long time. I was just wondering if a lot of you will be playing archeage.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f2d7680d9b5524099d8c0805b4b57923</guid>
				<title>Habsfan replied to the topic Is anyone gonna pick up wildstar in the forum Public</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/forums/topic/is-anyone-gonna-pick-up-wildstar/#post-5844</link>
				<pubDate>Thu, 15 May 2014 22:45:27 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Thanks for the heads up, cuz I&#8217;m too lazy to dwl beta.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">e5ffa4747332f780185d13165f3f21a7</guid>
				<title>Habsfan started the topic Is anyone gonna pick up wildstar in the forum Public</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/forums/topic/is-anyone-gonna-pick-up-wildstar/</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 12 May 2014 18:08:31 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Hey guys long time! I was just wondering if any of you will play wildstar because I am considering it.</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">1682caf3e90565344c00788806f8a447</guid>
				<title>Habsfan replied to the topic RIOT 6vX for Habs in the forum Public</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/forums/topic/riot-6vx-for-habs/#post-2498</link>
				<pubDate>Mon, 01 Jul 2013 14:30:05 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>thanks for the upload!</p>
]]></content:encoded>
				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">bb8a6e0994e8b7b30bb8fd548212165f</guid>
				<title>Habsfan changed their profile picture</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/activity/p/77/</link>
				<pubDate>Tue, 06 Nov 2012 17:50:06 -0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">aa34d192d13b76831599a6f1d86d5106</guid>
				<title>Habsfan became a registered member</title>
				<link>https://teamriot.org/activity/p/19/</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 04 Nov 2012 05:48:01 -0800</pubDate>

				
									<slash:comments>0</slash:comments>
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>